Communism was here for more than 40 years, so no wonder Bucharest is full of “souvenirs” from this not so long ago period. Join us and learn how communism shaped Romanian society and Bucharest and get a realistic insight into life under communist rule.
Get sad when listening our stories or smile hearing popular jokes about communist leaders and make your own opinion about how different was communism in our country.
- Starting time: daily at 10.00 am.
- Duration: Around 2 1/2 hours.
- Costs per person :59 euro- 1 person,29 euro- 2 persons,22 euro- more then 3 persons.Professional English speaking guide and surprise souvenir.
- Meeting place: Unirii Sq. in front of the Harp Irish pub.
- Add-on option:Police jail used also by communists; Typical communist neighborhood
- Duration:1,5 hours more
- Costs:10 Eur more.(30lei).
|Palace of Parliament / House of the People||Romanian Atheneum|
|The Hall of the Palace||St.Antim Church|
|Unirii Square and Boulevard||Royal Palace|
|Revolution Memorial||Izvor Park|
|Communist Blocks||Cismigiu Garden|