Explore Bucharest differently!
In this tour, we won’t talk about touristic attractions that are usually on a tourist checklist, as we will take you in a journey about the present and about the people.
You will get in touch with the non-touristic districts and experience Bucharest’s true nature and identity, from a local perspective.
Feel the dynamic expressed trough social environment, street art & graffiti, politics and cultural experiments. Find out our urban myths while visiting alternative locations or bizarre bars and shops and get deeper, further and more underground…
- Starting time: 3.00 pm.
- Duration:Around 2,5 hours.
- Costs:Professional English speaking guide and surprise souvenir for only 19 euros.(85 lei).
- Meeting place: University Square, next to the Statue of Mihai Viteazul (the only equestrian statue) across the street of the building of the University .
- Add -on options:Post-industrial landscape ; Urban reconversion
- Duration: 1,5 hours more
- Costs: additional 7euro (30 lei).
Important: In order to ensure a timely reply to your request please book your tour at least a day before.